Saturday 10 February 2018

Girl Got Voice Maill Tattoo For Grand Mother

It's difficult to know how to adapt when you lose a friend or family member. When you understand you'll never hear their voice or see them again, it can be hard to proceed onward. However, one young lady found the ideal method to keep her late grandma with her consistently, even after she'd passed away. 



Sakyrah Morris lost her grandmother when she was an understudy. Needing to recognize her by one means or another, she chose to get a tattoo. 


Rather than getting her grandma's name or date of birth inked, Morris made it one stride further. 

My grandmother passed away my lesser year of secondary school. A month prior to she passed, she cleared out me a phone message wishing me glad birthday. Today I understood that correct waveform inked over my heart, and I am ready to play it just by holding my camera over it," she tweeted. 

Tuning in back to a phone message on her iPhone, Morris utilized sound wave innovation to change over the message into waves. 

The wave design was inked onto her chest, and utilizing an application called Skin Motion, Morris would now be able to hold her telephone over the waves and hear her grandma's voice at whatever point she enjoys. 

Up until this point, her tweet has been seen more than one million times with more than 77,000 retweets. 

Who knows, perhaps one day soon we'll all be strolling around with sound wave tattoos of our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment